Staff Payment

The Harwood Unified Union Food and Nutrition Department Staff Payment Options.

My School Bucks for Harwood Middle and High School. We also accept Cash and Checks.

We only accept Cash and/or Checks at CBMS, Fayston, Moretown, TBPS, Waitsfield, and Warren.

During this School Year (FY24-25) Payment is only for HUUSD Staff. 

All students have free meals, payment is not necessary at all.

Please don't deposit funds in your child's account.

Please don't send a check or cash to school.

We no longer use e-funds as an option for online payment.

We only accept Cash and/or Checks as a payment form for CBMS, Moretown, BPS, Waitsfield, and Warren.

Your first step is to create a new account in the My School Bucks system. 

Once you are a new user you can start making online payments.

Support number is 800.256.8224